Dr. Faerber has dual board certifications in both Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Cosmetic Surgery. He limits his practice to oral, maxillofacial and facial cosmetic surgery. He is a member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- Kansas Medical Society
- American Dental Association
On the national level, Dr. Faerber is a former site surveyor for the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and a former board examiner for the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. On the state level, Dr. Faerber was previously a member of the Kansas Medical Society Task Force on Office-based Surgery and served as a member on the subcommittee for guideline development. He also was previously Chairman of the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery department at Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Dr. Faerber has also given lectures to several national surgery organizations, as well as local organizations and groups. He holds current certifications in both ACLS and PALS. Dr. Faerber also has certification by the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
Dr. Faerber’s philanthropic activity has included the following organizations:
- American Red Cross
- Leukemia Society of America
- American Heart Association
- Christian Foundation for Children and Aging
Married with three children, Dr. Faerber’s hobbies involve his family, physical fitness and he previously retired from coaching youth football. His curriculum vitae are available upon request.